Draw frames and new plants – the sky’s the limit
Retech is the one-stop source for yarn producers, R&D institutes and engineering companies seeking individual solutions. Experienced engineers devise customized products featuring individual designs, multi-functional and extremely flexible concepts and superior quality manufacturing. The options include laboratory and production scale systems, ranging from scientific applications to manufacturing beyond current expectations.
Retech is the expert for thermal and mechanical process equipment for synthetic fibres, with almost 50 years in business. The company’s tremendous know-how in plant and machine engineering is the foundation for state-of-the-art processes. Based on Retech experience, many challenges have been solved for plant design, engineering, installation, operation and maintenance facilities, equipment and systems.
Plant engineering by Retech from scratch is recognized as the best option, with its customized draw frames providing many special characteristics and advantages. Production equipment need not necessarily be new, for perfectly drawn fibres. Retech offers a wide range of modification and upgrading possibilities as described in the following section.
Flexible, modular and movable draw frame with ovens
Flexible, modular and movable draw frame
Customised draw frame for monofilaments
• Modular design: draw-off unit, draw unit, take-off unit
• Layout of the draw stand according to customer specification
• Flexible arrangement of the rolls
• Optional integrated devices/equipment (suction/cutting, oiling, entanglement)
• Mechanical design including machine frame, electrical layout and cabinet
• Individual definition of interface and operator software
• Building of the complete draw stand, including acceptance trials
• The responsibility for the process remains with the customer
• Maximum variation of machine set-up (modular design allowing fast alteration)
• Machine alignment according to individual customer requirements
• Pull-in, pull-out concept covering a wide variety of process parameters
• Compact design, very user-friendly handling
• Energy-saving motors (ESM) for the godet rolls
• High-grade godet roll coatings available, based on process parameters
• High- and low-speed versions available, from 1 m/min up to 6500 m/min
• High temperature options to 300°C plus
• Multi-zone heating, achieving accuracy ± 1.0 °C
• LCR (Liquid Cooled Roll) option
• Options for additional devices in the yarn path
Modifications and upgrading – boost filament yarn production
This aspect of Retech competence goes far beyond ’make do and mend´. Existing productions can be improved and solutions are provided in case a customer is not satisfied with purchased equipment from another brand or the original brand is out of business.
Modifications and upgrades can boost the business of filament producers in mass markets like Europe and North America with a change of strategy. Diversification can be realized by offering a new yarn type – sometimes all it takes is a new Retech drawing zone.
Added-value can be gained from a complete new installation, or simply from a good idea and the right partner. Retech recommends customer to consider the possibilities.
Modification and upgrading possibilities
• Replacement of temperature transmitters in existing godet rolls
• Conversion of existing draw units using new generation godet rolls
• Overhaul and repair of existing godet rolls
• Win-OLT yarn tension monitoring system for existing DTY machines
• Replacing air bearing separator rolls (up to 30% air pressure savings)
Retech false-twist texturing machine – the right choice
TEX2000-L was developed for false-twist draw texturing process on a small/medium scale and became a hit with innovation centres, universities and master batch producers. It offers efficient and flexible operation of the false-twist draw texturing machine, thanks to only one position.
The TEX2000-L comes tailor-made with customized godet rolls in various configurations, featuring highest speeds and temperatures. Another reason for its popularity is the intuitive operation of the machine, as well as quick handling, as all important components are within easy reach of the operator.
• Modular design with 1 position
• Texturing of diverse polymers (PET, PA, PP, PLA, bicomponent yarns)
• High level of flexibility, small quantities exactly on demand
• Comfortable handling, string-up from the floor, short yarn path (surveyable)
• Wide process window, due to simultaneous or draw (heated) process
• Draw rolls render high temperature range for various materials
• Various options available according customer requests